CASTECH's LBO is featured by:
* broad transparency range from 160nm to 2600nm（see Figure 1）;
* high optical homogeneity ( δn≈10-6) and being free of inclusion;
* relatively large effective SHG coefficient (about three times that of KDP);
* high damage threshold;
* wide acceptance angle and small walk-off;
* type I and type II non-critical phase matching (NCPM) in a wide wavelength range;
* spectral NCPM near 1300nm.
CASTECH offers for its LBO:
* strict quality control;
* large crystal size up to 15x15x20mm3 and maximum length of 60mm;
* AR-coating, mounts and re-polishing services;
* a large quantity of crystals in stock;
* fast delivery(10 days for polished only, 15 days for AR-coated).
Table 1. Chemical and Structural properties
Table 2. Optical and Nonlinear Optical Properties
SHG and THG at Room Temperature
SHG conversion efficiencies of more than 70% for pulse and 30% for cw Nd:YAG lasers, and THG conversion efficiency over 60% for pulse Nd:YAG laser have been observed by using CASTECH’s LBO crystals.
* More than 480mW output at 395nm is generated by frequency doubling a 2W mode-locked Ti:Sapphire laser (<2ps, 82MHz). The wavelength range of 700-900nm is covered by a 5x3x8mm3 LBO crystal.
* Over 80W green output is obtained by SHG of a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser in a type II 18mm long LBO crystal.
* The frequency doubling of a diode pumped Nd:YLF laser (>500µJ @ 1047nm, <7ns, 0-10KHz) reaches over 40% conversion efficiency in a 9mm long LBO crystal.
* The VUV output at 187.7 nm is obtained by sum-frequency generation.
* 2mJ/pulse diffraction-limited beam at 355nm is obtained by intra-cavity frequency tripling a Q-switched Nd:YAG laser.
|Return to CASTECH homepage||Email Us at email@example.com|
SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY, Inc.
2880 Zanker Road, Suite 203
San Jose, CA 95134
|Copyright Conex. All rights reserved.|